Tilting Check Valve
Name: Tilting Check Valve
Model: Check Valve
Product Material: Carbon&Lowalloy steel/STL/Nickel bare alloy
Size: NPS 2"-48"
Materials: WCB, F51, SS316, SS304, CF3, CF3M, CF8, CF8M, C5, 304L, 316L, BRONZE
- Tilting Disc Check Valve is large bore, with a cast body and a body guided disc. These aspects allow the valve to offer superior leak tightness and performance. In addition, several other features and body characteristics permit this valve to work efficiently and correctly.
- Retained pressure integrity and critical gasket seating surfaces because of a precision machined cover
- Long reliable service due to a preloaded pressure energized flexible graphite composite
- Positive shutoff and long seat life provided by integral hardsurfaced seats in both the body and the disc
- Positive seating to speed closing of disk that is ensured by springs
- Minimized water hammered effects from a fast response to flow reversals, which are provided by a dome shaped, counterweighted disc assembly
- Hinge pin provides a disc pivot point close to its center of gravity and is spiral wound with either coated steel or flexible graphite
- Low pressure drop because of a straight thru compact designed body